Please note: below are the documents that were prepared for the pool to open. Pool capacity was 25 at that time. Since then, between county and state orders,
capacity has changed several times.
• The pool opened 6/8/20. Registration was due 6/4/20. ALL RESIDENTS, 18 YEARS OR OLDER, MUST SIGN THE REGISTRATION FORM, acknowledging and agreeing to the revised rules, CDC guidelines for social distancing and the included waiver for liability purposes. Parents may sign for their minor children, but each adult must sign for him/herself. Registration forms must be returned to the SHMHA Office and will not be accepted at the pool entrance.
• Pool Hours: 10 A.M. – 8 P.M., 7 days a week unless inclement weather or there is no pool attendant available to work. The pool cannot be open without an attendant, due to enforcement of CDC guidelines.
• Pool rules have been revised to comply with COVID-19 requirements. Pool Registration is for permanent residents only and will not be accepted at the pool. Proof of residency may be required. To reduce touching, the gate will remain open. All residents are required to wear a mask when entering and exiting the pool area but not while in the water. Pool use time will be limited to two hours unless there is no one waiting admittance. If the Commonwealth or County changes to Phase Red, the pool will be closed.
• Residents must maintain 6’ social distancing unless from the same household.
• Due to COVID- 19, no guests will be allowed.
• Due to COVID-19, residents will not be permitted to sit on the pool edge.
• Residents must bring their own chairs. Lounges, umbrellas and chairs will not be provided. The garage will be closed. Bring your own drinking water. If you bring noodles, rafts, etc. they cannot be shared and they must be taken home. Anything left at the pool will be promptly discarded. There will not be a trash receptacle. Any trash must be taken home by the resident.
• Pool Attendant will be monitoring the gate to allow a maximum of 25 residents to be admitted. Those waiting entrance to the pool must maintain a 6’ social distancing along the fence.
• No child under the age of 14 will be admitted to the pool unless accompanied by a responsible guardian, who must be at least 18 years of age.
• The rule of no glass in the pool area will be strictly enforced.
• Designated smoking area is available outside the pool gate. Maintain social distancing when using this area.
• The pool area is monitored by cameras.
SHMHA cannot police these rules.
Residents using the pool are responsible to
adhere to SHMHA Rules and Regulations
and to the CDC guidelines for HOA swimming pools.
Reflect a 6.5% assessment increase for the Manor homes and a 10% increase for the Ridge homes
Memorial Tree Policy
The Board of Directors has developed and approved a memorial tree program for Sewickley Heights Manor. The program will allow residents to purchase a tree that will stand in memory or in honor of a loved one. These trees will also help to beautify our neighborhood with desirable trees, as many of our existing trees are becoming unsafe, diseased or simply past their prime. The cost of the tree and a memorial plaque, as well as watering, will be the responsibility of the homeowner, and the Manor staff will position, plant and mulch a 2" radius around the trunk.
Landscape Request form here.