SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
• The pool is scheduled to open 6/8/20. Registration due: 6/4/20. ALL RESIDENTS, 18 YEARS OR OLDER, MUST SIGN THE REGISTRATION FORM, acknowledging the included waiver for liability purposes. Parents may sign for their minor children, but each adult must sign for him/herself. Registration forms must be returned to the SHMHA Office and will not be accepted at the pool entrance. household and comply with all COVID-19 sanitizing requirements, as outlined in CDC guidelines.
• Pool Hours: 10 A.M. – 8 P.M., 7 days a week unless inclement weather or there is no pool attendant available to work. The pool cannot be open without an attendant, due to enforcement of CDC guidelines.
• Pool Registration, Pool Rules and Tennis Rules enclosed. Pool rules have been revised to comply with COVID-19 requirements. Pool Registration is for permanent residents only and will not be accepted at the pool. Proof of residency may be required. To reduce touching, the gate will be open. All residents are required to wear a mask when entering and exiting the pool area but not while in the water. During the pandemic yellow phase, no more than 25 persons will be allowed in the pool area at any one time. Pool use time will be limited to two hours unless there is no one waiting admittance. If the Commonwealth or County changes to Phase Red, the pool will be closed.
• Residents must maintain 6’ social distancing unless from the same household.
• Due to COVID- 19, no guests will be allowed.
• Due to COVID-19, residents will not be permitted to sit on the pool edge.
• Residents must bring their own chairs. Lounges, umbrellas and chairs will not be provided. The garage will be closed. Bring your own drinking water. If you bring noodles, rafts, etc. they cannot be shared and they must be taken home. Anything left at the pool will be promptly discarded. There will not be a trash receptacle. Any trash must be taken home by the resident.
• Pool Attendant will be monitoring the gate to allow a maximum of 25 residents to be admitted. Those waiting entrance to the pool must maintain a 6’ social distancing along the fence.
• No child under the age of 14 will be admitted to the pool unless accompanied by a responsible guardian, who must be at least 18 years of age.
• The rule of no glass in the pool area will be strictly enforced.
• Designated smoking area is available outside the pool gate. Maintain social distancing when using this area.
• The pool area is monitored by cameras.
Full revised pool rules for 2020 can be found here
SHMHA cannot police these rules.
Residents using the pool are responsible to
adhere to SHMHA Rules and Regulations
and to the CDC guidelines for HOA swimming pools.